We offer several services to easily help you manage your business.

Order Now

Articles of Amendment are filed whenever a business entity is required to make a change to the original Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization for LLCs. The Articles of Amendment are filed with the appropriate state corporation governing authority.

Articles of Amendment are typically filed to change the following information:

  • The addition or removal of a director, officer or member for LLCs
  • To change the business address of the corporation or LLC
  • To change the number of authorized shares issued by a corporation
  • To alter stated business activities conducted by the corporation or LLC

Upon receiving a request to file Articles of Amendment the designated form is prepared and submitted to the governing state agency. As soon as the filed articles are returned a copy is mailed to the client.

How long does it take to file Articles of Amendment?

The filing time is dependent on the governing state agency and varies by state.

How much does it cost to file Articles of Amendment?

The state fee varies by state our service fee to file Articles of Amendment is $99. To review the fee in your state click on the “order now” button and select the state and entity type.

What will I receive when the Articles of Amendment are filed?

The governing state agency will typically return a copy of the filed articles to us which are then mailed to the client.

Get a Price Quote


Plus State Filling Fees

Order Now

Corporate Fillings

Annual Reports

The majority of states requires that companies file periodic reports that affirm the current information of the companies members, directors and or business address.

Read more

Filed if a company requires changes to membership, addresses or company name.

Read more
Certificate of Good Standing

Required by governmental and private agencies to validate a companies status in order to facilitate specified transactions.

Read more

Used to formally terminate the existence of a entity.

Read more
Change of Registered Agent

Use to update the registered agent on file with the state of formation.

Read more
Registered Agent Services

Order registered agent service and receive your new registered agent information immediately.

Read more

Corporate Services

Foreign Qualification

Filed when you need to expand your entity to new states.

Read more
Corporate LLC Kit

All Corporations are required to maintain a "corporate minute book" that holds things like the formation paperwork, licenses, resolutions and meeting minutes. It is one of the first things requested when your company is audited or being sold.

Read more
Employer Identification Number

An EIN is required to open a bank account, file taxes and submit payroll taxes.

Read more

IRS Filings

S Corporation Tax Election

Corporations & LLC's can reap the tax benefits provided by the small business tax election.

Read more

Need to make an Amendment? file my Amendment