Registered Agent Service

Every state requires a corporation or an LLC to have a Registered Agent (sometimes called a resident agent, statutory agent, or agent for service of process). The Registered Agent address is the address that will be used by the state for any official legal and tax correspondence.

Contact Information
Company Information
Designator is required

Please confirm that this is exactly how your company name is filed with the state.

Company Address
Change of Agent

Would you like us to facilitate the transfer of Registered Agent service from your current provider to us?

Please select agent service, if you would like us to facilitate the transfer of registered agent service for you.

Select No, if entity has not been filled.

Order Summary
Registered Agent Service