Change of Registered Agent

We offer several services to easily help you manage your business.

Order Now

A change of Registered Agent is the form filed with the state to facilitate the assignment of a new Registered Agent for a corporation or LLC. The form used to process the order as well as the fee varies by state. Certain states require an original signature from the Registered Agent to be appointed and or the corporate officers.

The process of changing the corporation or LLC designated Registered Agent is fairly simple. A document which is typically provided for or defined by the designated state agency will be completed and delivered to the state for filing. Upon being filed the business entities Registered Agent will be updated with the state.

How long will it take to file the Change of Registered Agent ?

The filing time is dependent on the governing state agency and varies by state.

How much does it cost to file a Change of Registered Agent?

The state fee varies by state our service fee to change the agent is $0. To review the fee in your state click on the “order now” button and select the state and entity type.

What will I receive when the Change of Registered Agent is completed?

The governing state agency will typically return a copy of the filed document which is then mailed to the client.

Get a Price Quote


Plus State Filling Fees

Order Now

Corporate Fillings

Annual Reports

The majority of states requires that companies file periodic reports that affirm the current information of the companies members, directors and or business address.

Read more

Filed if a company requires changes to membership, addresses or company name.

Read more
Certificate of Good Standing

Required by governmental and private agencies to validate a companies status in order to facilitate specified transactions.

Read more

Used to formally terminate the existence of a entity.

Read more
Change of Registered Agent

Use to update the registered agent on file with the state of formation.

Read more
Registered Agent Services

Order registered agent service and receive your new registered agent information immediately.

Read more

Corporate Services

Foreign Qualification

Filed when you need to expand your entity to new states.

Read more
Corporate LLC Kit

All Corporations are required to maintain a "corporate minute book" that holds things like the formation paperwork, licenses, resolutions and meeting minutes. It is one of the first things requested when your company is audited or being sold.

Read more
Employer Identification Number

An EIN is required to open a bank account, file taxes and submit payroll taxes.

Read more

IRS Filings

S Corporation Tax Election

Corporations & LLC's can reap the tax benefits provided by the small business tax election.

Read more

Need to change your Registered Agent? file my Registered Agent